Tradesmen Case Study Design is critical and essential way of building trust and credibility with potential customers, regardless of what trade you are in. They should form a crucial role in your business. For Tradesmen, Case Study Design is a great way for showing off your work, they also highlight the solutions that you incorporate to overcome challenges.
All you need to do is send us over photos and any relevant bullet points regarding a job you have carried out and we will create a professional and informative tradesmen case study design which will engage and captivate your customers.
All our Case Studies include:
- Perfectly worded English and Grammar
- Bullet Points
- Client Profile
- Scope of Works (if relevant)
- Works Included (if relevant)
- Challenges (if relevant)
- Solutions (if relevant)
- Customer Testimonials (supplied by you)
- Your Company Logo
Prices Start From £79.00
We Require the following information to create your Case Study
- What’s the name of the job or work that was carried out? Example: Bathroom Renovation
- Where is the location of this project? Example: Harrow, North-West London
- What is the property type? Example: Residential, Retail, Commercial, Government etc….
- How many days or weeks did the project last for? Example: 11 days or 4 Weeks etc….
- Please outline the services used. Example: Electrical Wiring, Wall Tiling, Decking etc….
- What trades were used? Example: Carpenter, Plumbers, Cleaners, Roofers etc….
- What suppliers were used? Example: Earthstone, Howdens etc…….
- Please provide a review/testimonial of this project including the name of the reviewer.
- Please provide before, during and after photos of the project.
- Optional: Please provide client profile details: Example: Name of company, what they do etc….
- Is there any other information you would like to provide us for your case study?