1. General Terms and Introduction
This policy pertains to all personal data you submit to our website; it also pertains to the way we use the personal data you submit to us either by a letter, email, text message, phone call, social media post, or other forms of correspondence.
2. Who We Are
Marketing services is what our company specializes in. Our main headquarters is situated in the United Kingdom. The words “our,” “we,” and “us” refers to Success4Traders (a.k.a. our company).
3. What Kind of Information Will Be Collected?
The following information of yours may be collected and processed:
Data you provide us with. Your personal information may be submitted when you communicate with us by email, phone, or other outlets; view our website; complete forms on our website; sign up for/access our services or products; or participate in any interactive activity on our site or social media platforms. The information we specifically obtain could include your name, birthdate, mobile number, landline number, mailing address, or email address based on your involvement in these activities.
Data collected about you. Each time you visit our website, the following data may automatically be collected by us:
- Technical details, including IP (Internet Protocol) addresses. This numerical address pinpoints the location of the user as per the device being used to access our site. We may also collect information about the kind of browser you’re using (and the version of it), what time zone you live in, what kind of plug-ins your browser is using (and what versions of them), the operating system you’re using, and your device’s platform.
- Details regarding your visit, which includes the complete URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) of the pages you visit on our website (time and date included); content you searched for or viewed; page loading times; downloading errors; the amount of time that was spent on specific pages; page engagement details (such as mouse-overs, scrolling, and clicks); and tactics used when browsing away from a page.
Data obtained by other resources. If other services provided by us are used by you, we might obtain details about you. We collaborate with independent parties (which includes search providers, analytics providers, ad networks, subcontractors, and business associates), and could possibly receive details about you by them.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
4. How Will the Information Collected about Me by Success4Traders be Used?
Your private information will be used for the following purposes:
- To offer our services and products during any interactions between us and you on our site. Your information may also be used to handle any inquiries and requests you make.
- For “administration service purposes,” meaning that you may be contacted for reasons relevant to the activity, service, or content you subscribed to.
- To get in touch with you about content you provided or submissions you’ve made.
- To offer you details regarding our online content, services, or activities you requested, as well as to offer you details about services you’ve made inquiries about (or bought).
- To offer you (or allow certain independent parties to offer you) details about services or products that we believe might be of interest to you. Existing clients will only be contacted by text or email regarding service or product information resembling the topic of a prior negotiation, engagement, or instruction. Non-existing clients (where we allow certain independent parties to access your data) will be contacted by text or email if you consented to such communication.
- Utilize your IP address for the sake of identifying user locations, to thwart disruptive attempts, determine the amount of visits, as well as for general administration purposes (which includes research, testing, data analysis, and troubleshooting).
- To improve and evaluate services provided on our website and inform you of such changes.
- To offer you a user-friendly experience for navigation. Aggregated information of yours might also be used and disclosed for strategic development and marketing purposes (individuals will not be identified).
- To make sure that our website’s content is properly displayed on your device.
- If your private information warrants use for other reasons, we will inform you about it beforehand. You’ll have the chance to either withdraw or withhold consent of private information use for reasons besides the ones listed in this policy.
5. Why Would I Be Contacted by Success4Traders?
You may be contacted for the following reasons:
- in response to any online consent, service, or activity you enrolled in (for the sake of making sure that our services can be delivered to you);
- in response to any kind of interaction we have with you, which includes complaints or comments made by you about our services and products;
- in response to contributions submitted by you to us (for instance, social media posts, emails, or website contact forms);
- to send you an invitation to engage in surveys pertaining to our services (although participation isn’t mandatory); and
- for marketing reasons.
6. Will My Private Information Be Shared With Other Parties?
Your information will be stored confidentially. Exceptions are made when disclosure is legally enforced (for instance, to law enforcement and government organizations), or as articulated in this policy.
Your private information is shared with other group members, including our subsidiaries and holding company (along with its subsidiaries), which is defined in the 2006 Companies Act, Section 1159.
Also, your information may be occasionally shared with certain independent parties for the following reasons:
- to process information for you. Our company expects independent parties to strictly comply with the instructions we set forth. We make it clear that they are not allowed to use your private information for business purposes of their own;
- with subcontractors, government agencies, suppliers, and business partners for interactions either with you or them;
- ad networks and advertisers that need your data to choose and display relevant ads to people (including you); and
- search engine and analytics providers that help us with the optimization and improvement of our website.
Your private information may be disclosed to independent parties:
- if we buy or sell any asset or business, where we might disclose your private data to a potential buyer or seller of such assets or businesses;
- if we purchase shares from other shareholders, or all our assets are sold to an independent party or parties, in which private data will end up being one of these assets transferred;
7. Inappropriate or Offensive Content on our Site
If you send or post objectionable, offensive, or inappropriate content on our website; or partake in any kind of disruptive behavior in association with the services we provide, your private information may be used to halt such behavior.
If our company has reason to believe that you could potentially be breaching applicable laws (for example, your posted content could be considered defamatory), your private information may be used to inform certain independent parties, including your internet/email provider, educational facility, employer, or even law enforcement regarding your behavior and the content.
8. Where Your Private Data is Stored
The information we obtain from you might be stored at or transferred to a destination beyond the EEA (European Economic Area). Also, it might get processed by employees outside of the EEA that are part of our company, or for a supplier of ours. These employees may be partaking in support service provisions, among other activities. When your private data is submitted, you are,in turn,agreeing to this storing, processing, or transferring practice. We go through steps to make sure that your information is securely handled in adherence to this policy.
Sadly, information transmissions over the internet are not guaranteed to be totally secure. While we strive to safeguard your private data, security of its transmission cannot be guaranteed. As such, by submitting your information, you agree that the transmission of it is a risk that you are willfully taking. After your information is received, strict security features and procedures will be used to attempt to stop unauthorized access.
9. Can I Use This Site If I’m Younger Than 16 Years Old?
If you’re under the age of 16, you will need your guardian/parent’s permission to submit any private details to us. Underage users cannot send us private information without legal consent.
10. How Can I Determine What Kind of Private Information Success4Traders Has About Me?
As per 1998’s Data Protection Act, you can legally request a mechanical record of your private data we have about you for the purpose of rectification or erasure. You will need to establish your identity via a couple of valid forms of ID. We will make all reasonable attempts to correct, delete, or supply the private information we have about you.
Questions and requests should be sent to the following email: email@example.com or by postal mail: Infinite Trading Limited, t/a Success4Traders, Kemp House, 160 City Road, EC1V 2NX